AAFM ® American Academy of Financial Management International Board of Standards - Certification Accreditation
Global Standards of Accredited Programs & Exams ™
The AAFM ® Board of Standards is the 1st to integrate double accredited business school education and exams for higher certification standards. AAFM ® is the first to approve accredited law school program courses, exams and education for certification.
AAFM ® American Academy of Financial Management ®
AAFM ® Global - Continuing Education
Continuing Education of AAFM ® Graduate Certification
Annually, each AAFM ® charter holder and board certification holder should complete 15 hours or more of continuing education CE credits. Here is a list of what counts. 15 hours would be equivalent to a 2 day seminar or conference event.
Members may complete one of the below or a combination to fulfill their annual requirements.
- Take APPROVED ONLINE ETHICS COURSES: CLICK HERE
- Attend an AAFM ® Approved Annual Congress counts for full CE Credit. This is a Full 2 day event that counts for 15 hours.
- Take a course from our Online Approved Law School Program http://llmprogram.tjsl.edu
- Submit evidence of your professorial, teaching or training work.
- Attendance of 15 or more hours of approved education for Lawyers or CPAs. (2 days of training)
- 15 Hours of executive education from an AACSB or ACBSP accredited business school (i.e. or one full graduate course would count)
- Publish an Article with the AAFM® International Journal - Submit
- Attend one of our AAFM ® Approved Global Economic and Wealth Management summits http://www.financeconference.cl
- Submit a list of your continuing education for approval (Example Bar Association, FINRA, AICPA and more).
- Simply email AAFM ® a record of your attendance of outside events, and you will have fulfilled the requirements for AAFM ® CE.
All Rights Reserved AAFM™ ©
Accredited Certification Standards of AAFM ®
- AAFM ® awards Certification to successful graduates of the online law school courses which are from an Accredited Law School. AAFM ® is the first in the WORLD to have an alliance with an Accredited Law School. www.llmprogram.tjsl.edu
- The AAFM ® American Academy is The First to Directly Recognize by Articulation the Highest Certifications Standards including:
- Accredited Programs
- Government Recognized Programs
- Exams from Accredited Programs
- Double Accreditation
- Government Licenses