GAFM ® Global Academy of Finance and Management
International Board of Standards - Certification Accreditation
GAFM IBS Accredited Programs ™
The AAFM ® International Board of Standards is the 1st US EU Company to achieve TUV Accreditation for ISO 29990 Certified Training and 9001 Quality while working with Accredited Business and Law Schools Worldwide
AAFM ® American Academy of Financial Management ®
AAFM ® Global - Continuing Education
Continuing Education of AAFM ® Graduate Certification
Annually, each AAFM ® charter holder and board certification holder should complete 15 hours or more of continuing education CE credits. Here is a list of what counts. 15 hours would be equivalent to a 2 day seminar or conference event.
Members may complete one of the below or a combination to fulfill their annual requirements.
- Take APPROVED ONLINE ETHICS COURSES: CLICK HERE
- Attend an AAFM ® Approved Annual Congress counts for full CE Credit. This is a Full 2 day event that counts for 15 hours.
- Take a course from our Online Approved Law School Program http://llmprogram.tjsl.edu
- Submit evidence of your professorial, teaching or training work.
- Attendance of 15 or more hours of approved education for Lawyers or CPAs. (2 days of training)
- 15 Hours of executive education from an AACSB or ACBSP accredited business school (i.e. or one full graduate course would count)
- Publish an Article with the AAFM® International Journal - Submit
- Attend one of our AAFM ® Approved Global Economic and Wealth Management summits http://www.financeconference.cl
- Submit a list of your continuing education for approval (Example Bar Association, FINRA, AICPA and more).
- Simply email AAFM ® a record of your attendance of outside events, and you will have fulfilled the requirements for AAFM ® CE.
All Rights Reserved AAFM™ ©
Accredited Certification Standards of AAFM ®
- AAFM ® awards Certification to successful graduates of the online law school courses which are from an Accredited Law School. AAFM ® is the first in the WORLD to have an alliance with an Accredited Law School. www.llmprogram.tjsl.edu
- The AAFM ® American Academy is The First to Directly Recognize by Articulation the Highest Certifications Standards including:
- Accredited Programs
- Government Recognized Programs
- Exams from Accredited Programs
- Double Accreditation
- Government Licenses