AAFM ® American Academy of Financial Management International Board of Standards - Certification Accreditation
Global Standards of Accredited Programs & Exams ™
The AAFM ® Board of Standards is the 1st to integrate double accredited business school education and exams for higher certification standards. AAFM ® is the first to approve accredited law school program courses, exams and education for certification.
AAFM ® American Academy of Financial Management ®
AAFM ® e-Application for Certifications
1) Submit AAFM ® Certification Application Below
2) Show that you have Approved Accredited education from an AAFM ® Qualified Education Provider any accredited program of: ( ACBSP, ABA, AACSB, IACBE, EQUIS)
3) Submit Good Faith Evidence to AAFM ® that you applied, enrolled, and completed degree and exams from Accredited or Government Sanctioned Program.
4) Submit Evidence of your Work Experience and any: Diplomas, Licenses, Designations, Certifications, Government Work/Training, Teaching work, Research, or other awards.
5) Submit AAFM ® Certification Registration and have your evidenced submission of your credentials Reviewed by our Board of Standards Legal Offices.6) Digitally Sign application agreement below with forward slash in front and behind your name ex. /John Doe/ & then submit certification fee, and agree to adhere to AAFM Ethics Code, Standards of Conduct, and regulations for Use of the AAFM ® Marks
Your application will be reviewed and there will be no charge unless you are indeed qualified. If you are not qualified yet, you can take accredited courses onsite or online.