AAFM ® American Academy of Financial Management International Board of Standards - Certification Accreditation
Global Standards of Accredited Programs & Exams ™
The AAFM ® Board of Standards is the 1st to integrate double accredited business school education and exams for higher certification standards. AAFM ® is the first to approve accredited law school program courses, exams and education for certification.
AAFM ® American Academy of Financial Management ®
AAFM ® Global - Requirements for Certification
AFA ® Accredited Financial Analyst - Certification Requirements
AAFM ® is The First to sanction "Double Accredited" Program education and Exams as a Path To Earning Professional Designations ...
Requirements Certification and Charter Designation - If you feel you qualify, please Apply today.
1. A Qualifying Degree from an ABA AACSB, ACBSP, or Equis Accredited Program in: Financial, Investment, Accounting, Law, Tax or Economics Related Degree. See List of over 1000 qualifying Accredited programs
2. 3-5 + years of professional experience.
3. Agree to Abide by our Ethics Guidelines
4. Engage in Continuing Education each year.
5. Other Licenses, Diplomas, and Credentials count toward eligibility.
Also, AAFM ® awards Certification to successful graduates of the online law school courses which are from an Accredited Law School. AAFM ® is the first in the WORLD to have an alliance with an Accredited Law School. http://llmprogram.tjsl.edu
Apply Now for Certification and (CUT/PASTE) Email Your Resume and Credential Information to us. APPLICATION
* Read about our Global Recognition. AAFM ® has consulted with the US Government, United Nations, and other governmental bodies worldwide. These accredited education and exam requirements have been public and disclosed on governmental and authoritative guides for over a decade. As seen in the US Governments' Occupational Handbook.